It combines experienced Spanish trainers and a great online platform at your fingertips.
HOW IT WORKS
Complete one level in six months working at your own pace with one on one lessons guided by a Speak Spanish Academy trainer.
Get constructive and professional feedback to support your journey to speak Spanish comfortably in any conversation.
Work at your own pace with mini-size lessons guided by any of the SSA trainers. Minimum 1 hour per session and 3 hours per unit.
Your assigned SSA trainer will help you:
Live: Review your work, get constructive feedback and instant pronunciation guidance.
Offline: Review your assignments, grading, and feedback
- 6 months program.
- 18 hours* included one on one live online sessions with an SSA trainer.
- #BONUS Friday FAQ Sessions: 1 hour once per month (12 pm -1 pm). Sessions are hosted per level.
- The minimum number of hours suggested to work with SSA team members is 3 per unit in order to complete the level in 6 months.
- Minimum of 1 hour at your location or online.
- Classes subject to teachers’ availabilities.
- If there is a need to reschedule a class please kindly do so within 24 hours. Cancellations received within less than 24-hours may result in the loss of the class.
- Books and registration fees are not included in the tuition fee.
*The first hour will be used as an onboarding session of the online platform.
Pick the start level
- Up to 3 ACTFL Proficiency levels available:
A1, A2, B1.
- Complete a new level every six months!
- A1 level doesn't require a proficiency evaluation.
- To access upper levels (A2, B1), please complete our proficiency test first.
Pick your pace
- Work at your own pace with mini-size lessons guided by any of the SSA trainers.
- The first hour will be used as an onboarding session of the Supersite® platform
Learn at your own pace… anywhere, anytime!
One On One Online Learning is a new cost effective custom made program that combines great online learning resources with great trainers at your fingertips.
We will take you by the hand to achieve your Spanish learning goals. The SSA team is a group of enthusiastic, native and certified Spanish as a Foreign Language trainers with 3,500 to 7,000 hours of training experience at all age groups and levels. No freelancers. This program adheres The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages (ACTFL) Proficiency Standards.
Highlighted Features: Interactive grammar and vocabulary practice, engaging media, and communicative tasks. Speech Recognition, Interactive Grammar Tutorials, Vocabulary Tutorials, vText and much more!