Our courses are carefully designed to guide students throughout the learning process by following a communicative and task-based approach. Our methodology successfully integrates the four main skills: reading, listening, writing, and speaking.
Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced. All our courses adhere to The Common European Framework of Reference for Languages with up to 6 proficiency levels (CEFR – A1, A2, B1, B2.1, B2.2, C1, C2) or The American Council on the Teaching of Foreign Languages with up to 3 proficiency levels (ACTFL – A1, A2, B1).
You can choose 40, 60, or 80 hours course length. Less number of hours means more independent work, more number of hours means more hours guided by experienced Spanish trainers.
BONUS: Companies private group chat in Slack and 1 hour once per month for Q&A and conversation per level.
- Books and registration fees are not included in the tuition fee.
- Classes subject to teachers’ availabilities.
- If there is a need to reschedule a class please kindly do so within 24 hours. Cancellations received within less than 24-hours may result in the loss of the class.
- Terms and Conditions apply.
- If you have more questions, please contact us.
Small size group classes,
4 students max.
SIELE authorized examination center
Experienced native Spanish trainers
Spanish private classes available
Small size group classes. 4 students max.