Jul 10 – Dec 11 ’23 (40h)
Jul 11, ’23 – Mar 26, ’24 (64h)
- Can understand the main ideas of complex text on both concrete and abstract topics, including technical discussions in his/her field of specialisation.
- Can interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity that makes regular interaction with native speakers quite possible without strain for either party.
- Can produce clear, detailed text on a wide range of subjects and explain a viewpoint on a topical issue giving the advantages and disadvantages of various options.
Important considerations about our courses before you sign up:
- We follow the Standards for Foreign Language Learning in the 21st Century and adopt a communicative approach. The student works on the four language abilities in every class: speaking, writing, reading, and listening.
- In order to properly implement a conversational class, it is required:
- 90% Attendance.
- Homework in the digital platform. Depending on the type of course, all of our group courses require between 30 minutes and three hours of homework per week.
- Can’t commit to the homework in a group course? Join us in a private course. Contact us.
- Evaluation Criteria: 100% of the Final Mark
- Homework 40%
- Quizzes 20%
- Class Participation 20%
- Presentations 20%
- Pass rate required: 75%
- Terms and Conditions apply
- If you have more questions, please read our FAQs or contact us
- Technical Requirements for online classes and remote exams
Small size group classes,
6 students max.
SIELE authorized examination center
Experienced native Spanish trainers
Spanish private classes available
Small size group classes. 6 students max.
2 Hours / Once Per Week / During 9 Months
2-3 Hours / Once/Twice Per Week / During 6 Months
2-5 Hours / Once or + Per Week / During 3 Months
In-Person - There is a limited number of in-person group and private courses available at our location in Oakville.
Live Online - Meet at the same time and day each week online via Zoom. Complete homework assignments outside of class time. Engage in meaningful conversations with other classmates and a qualified instructor.
Hybrid - Conveniently designed to integrate live online and in-person learning. Never miss another class!
Self Paced Online - Follow a predetermined curriculum and time frame to enable consistent and progressive Spanish study at your own pace.
Yes, however, prior to joining any of the ongoing courses a 75% pass result of a proficiency evaluation is required.
To easily assess what course level is the right fit for you, please take a moment to complete our Spanish proficiency test.
Speak Spanish Academy reserves the right to cancel programs with a full refund due to low enrollment. Two weeks before the starting day, the Academy will refund the full amount.
In the event a student needs to cancel with less than two weeks notice to the course's starting date or for courses in progress. The Academy will only provide credit to be used in 12 months after written cancellation notice is received.
No refunds will be given for the student's absence.
No make-up classes are available for group classes. However, please send us an email at least 3 hours prior to your scheduled class if you can't attend it, and we will record it for you.
Please visit our terms and conditions to learn more about our refund policy.
A great learning experience!
I highly recommend Speak Spanish Academy. The course I took had rich content, and the instructor, very knowledgeable and friendly, always provided valuable feedback. I learned a lot and my conversational skills improved significantly.
Adults Upper Intermediate - B2
I really enjoy the classes! The instructor (Celina) is very knowledgeable and provides great opportunities for conversations. Great experience!
Great class; builds on previous lessons; tailored to student needs and expectations.
Solid class. Great for reinforcing previous learning and building on more advanced concepts.